In the latest twist in the U.S. National Grid (USNG) saga, indications are that FEMA has convened a special panel to review potential use of U.S. National Grid in a variety of applications. Members of the panel include:
- Talbot Brooks, The National USNG Implementation Center, Delta State University,
- Rebecca Harned, previously with the National Alliance for Public Safety GIS Foundation,
- Dr. Pete Nacci, Director of FEMA's Technology Section,
- Rand Napoli, IAEM, Senior Disaster Response Consultant, and
- Marcus Pollack, Chief, Standards and Technology, FEMA National Integration Center.
Updates on this development will be posted as they become available.
Comment: Bravo FEMA! Obviously, given the information that has been presented on this blog about U.S. National Grid, this is seen as a fabulous development. Thus, kudos go out to FEMA for putting its money where its mouth is!
Post a Comment