The latest Infogram from the U.S. Fire Administration's Emergency Management and Response – Information Sharing and Analysis Center (EMR-ISAC) features an upcoming webinar called: “Tools and Technology for School Emergency Response.” Co-sponsored by the National Information Sharing Consortium (NISC) and the Department of Homeland Security First Responders Group, the event is part of the Capacity Building Webinar Series and will cover the following topics:
- Common communications challenges, tactics, and lessons learned for responding to school emergencies – local, state, and federal views;
- How the Computer-Based Assessment Tool (CBAT) uses 360-degree geospherical video to help emergency response personnel prepare for and respond to incidents at schools;
- How the state of New Hampshire is preparing emergency responders with school maps that include floor plans and color-coded exit and entry points; and
- A sample of situational awareness tools and technologies that can help schools and emergency responders prepare for emergencies.
If you would like to tune in, here's how:
- Date: Thursday, December 12
- Time: 1:00-2:30 EDT (12:00-1:30 Central)
- Cost: Free - pre-registration is NOT required
- More details: Click here
Comment: Good stuff - hope you'll be able to attend!
Post a Comment