"Translating Risk Assessment into Resilience and Policy" will be the theme for the 7th annual HAZUS User Conference, to be held in Indianapolis, Indiana in early August. Highlights for this event which focuses on bringing together HAZUS users to share "success stories, best practices, lessons learned, recent research, and workshops and discussions on HAZUS topics of interest," can be found below:
- What: 7th Annual Hazus User Conference
- When: August 4–6, 2014
- Where: Indiana Government Center South, 302 W. Washington St. Indianapolis, Indiana 46204
- Cost: Registration is free and open to the public, however space is limited to 350 attendees.
- Registration Deadline: July 23rd, 2014, at website link below
- Abstract Deadline: June 1st, 2014, sent to Dave Coats at firstname.lastname@example.org
More information at the links below:
(FEMA Bulletin, April 10, 2014)
Comment: A great event hosted by Kevin Mickey and the always rock-solid folks at the Polis Center, Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis. If HAZUS is in your past, present or future, don't miss it!