The partnership between the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Geospatial Management Office and the National Alliance for Public Safety GIS Foundation (NAPSG) is back at with another online training session on: DHS Geospatial Infrastructure (GII). According to the event bulletin:
This NAPSG virtual training exercise on the GII will demonstrate how the Homeland Security and Defense communities leverage the GII to manage geospatial content, search and discover geospatial content, create maps, share maps and geospatial content with others.
Here are the details for this no cost event:
- Webinar Title: DHS Geospatial Infrastructure (GII)
- Date: Tuesday, May 27, 2014
- Time: 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM EDT (12:00 PM-1:30 PM Central)
- Cost: Free - but space is limited, so register early
- More details: Click here
- To Add to Calendar: Click here
Comment: No joke - register early if you want to attend. Last time they ran a similar event, it was fully booked two days after it was announced!