First Friday of the month. Time to look back and see which posts turned out to be the top five from the month, two back. Quick and dirty - in descending order - here they are:
1. Faulty GIS Data Results in San Bruno Blast Criminal Charges, April 7, 2014
2. GIS for Airport Emergency Management, April 15, 2014
3. NSGIC Midyear Report Highlights Federal Geospatial Failures, April 21, 2014
4. "Pay-By-the-Mile" Car Insurance Spreads to Illinois, April 8, 2014
5. HealthMap - Worldwide Public Health Situational Awareness, April 9, 2014
I Truly Hope Your Weekend is Full of High Fives!
Post a Comment